Payment method: Bitcoin
Availability: Payment method available only selecting the following countries: Austria (EUR), Belgium (EUR), Bulgaria (EUR), Belarus (EUR), Canada (CAD), Switzerland (CHF), China (CNY), Cyprus (EUR), Czech Republic (CZK), Denmark (DKK), Georgia (GEL), Germany (EUR), Greece (EUR), Estonia (EUR), Spain (EUR), Finnland (EUR), France (EUR), United Kingdom (GBP), Greece (EUR), Hungary (HUF), Italy (EUR), Latvia (EUR), Lebanon (USD), Lithuania (EUR), Luxembourg (EUR), Holland (EUR), Norway (NOK), Poland (PLN), Romania (EUR), Russia (RUB), Slovakia (EUR), Slovenia (EUR), Sweden (SEK), Turkey (TRY), Ukraine (UAH), United States (USD).
- Bitcoin payment method is addressed to everybody who has a Bitcoin wallet, and is an active user of this currency when doing the shopping online.
- After approval of the amount and clicking the „Buy ticket“ button you will be redirected to the Bitcoin wallet and you can proceed with your payment.
- The ticket price will be calculated in the standard currency selected by you and coverted to Bitcoin on the payment page.
- There is no fee for the selecting this method of payment.
- Note: On returning a ticket paid for with Bitcoin, the amount payable to the client (in the meaning of the Terms of Service) for the Electronic Ticket being returned, will be credited towards the future flights operated by LOT in a form of an Electronic Ticket issued on the bearers name.
- The entitled passenger will be the person on whose name the original ticket was issued (to be used within 12 months from the date of issue).
- Note: The refund will be calculated based on the gross price of the Electronic Ticket charged in the reservation process and based on the currency of the sales market selected.
- After acknowledging your purchase by clicking the "Buy ticket" button, you will be redirected to complete your payment.
- Note: You can use this payment method selecting one of the listed above countries before starting the reservation.