LOT Upgrade - Terms and Conditions
1. The following terms and conditions ("Terms and Conditions") shall apply to an offer (“Offer”) made by you (“you”) to Polskie Linie Lotnicze LOT S. A., 39, 17 Stycznia St., 00-906 Warsaw, Poland (“Airline”) for an opportunity to upgrade from :
the LOT Economy Class that was originally purchased by you for travel with the Airline to Business Class (“Upgrade”),
the LOT Premium Economy that was originally purchased by you for travel with the Airline to LOT Business Class (“Upgrade”),
the LOT economy Class that was originally purchased by you for travel with the Airline to LOT Premium Economy (“Upgrade”).
Offers can only be made on selected flights operated by the Airline and indicated by the Airline on condition that the passenger has a confirmed economy or LOT Premium Economy airline ticket for the concerned flight.
|Cabin||LO Qualifying booking classes|
|LOT Premium Economy||P, A, R|
|LOT Economy Class||Y, B, M, E, H, K, Q, T, S, V, W|
2. All persons who submit an Offer must have reached the age of 18 years if submitted by Polish Citizens or legal age of majority in their country of citizenship if submitted by Non-Polish Citizen at the time the Offer is submitted. If the Offer is submitted on behalf of the other person/persons you shall be deemed to have the authority to act on behalf of and to bind the person or persons named or included on the Offer to these Terms and Conditions.
3. An Offer, when submitted by you in association with a booking made with the Airline, whether made directly with the Airline or indirectly through other means, and presented to the Airline, shall entitle the person or persons named on the Offer, subject to these Terms and Conditions, to be considered for an Upgrade. If more than one passenger exists in the original flight booking the upgrade offer applies to each passenger. The offered amount will be multiplied by the number of persons included in the original flight booking. Prior to submitting your credit card details you will see the total amount for the Upgrade.
4. Number of seats dedicated for Upgrade is limited at the sole discretion of the Airline. The Airline is under no obligation to accept your Offer, and it makes no representation that any passenger will be upgraded. The acceptance of the Offer is at the sole discretion of the Airline.
5. You agree that your Offer remains open for acceptance by the Airline at any time up to 48 hours prior to the scheduled flight departure time. You may revise or cancel your Offer as long as your Offer has not already been accepted by the Airline but not later than 72 hours prior to the schedule flight departure time. Once your Offer is accepted by the Airline, you are legally bound to complete payment for the price stated in your final Offer and you are not entitled to withdraw anymore from your Upgrade, except and to the extent as described in these Terms and Conditions.
6. In the event the Airline cancels a flight and re-accommodates you on to another flight, any Offer you made in relation to the original booking may be transferred to the new flight(s) subject always to availability of seats in Business, LOT Business Class or LOT Premium Economy. If, for any reason, there are not enough seats available in the higher class of service to fulfil your Upgrade (only where your original Offer has been accepted), any amounts paid by you for the Upgrade will be refunded to the credit card that was used to pay for the Upgrade. If your booking is transferred to a flight operated by an airline other than Polskie Linie Lotnicze LOT S.A., the Airline cannot guarantee an Upgrade to the higher class. In this case any amounts paid by you for the Upgrade will be refunded to the credit card that was used to pay for the Upgrade and the above-mentioned set off rules will apply.
7. The Airline may accept your Offer any time between 72 and 48 hours prior to the scheduled flight departure time.
In the event the Airline accepts your Offer, your credit card shall be charged the full amount immediately upon acceptance, and the Airline will issue an Upgrade to each passenger included in your original flight booking. The total amount charged will include all applicable pre-payable taxes and fees (if any) for the Upgrade. You will receive two emails, the first will state that the Offer has been accepted and that the Upgrade has been completed, and the second email will contain the new e-ticket. An Upgrade that has been issued by the Airline cannot be assigned, or transferred, in whole or in part to another person or flight except as specified in clause 6 herein.
In the event the Airline does not accept your Offer you will be informed by email, nothing will be charged to/debited from your credit card, there will be no Upgrade and you will retain your original ticket without any additional cost incurred.
8. There will be no refunds, credits, or exchanges once your Offer has been accepted by the Airline, except under the following conditions:
9. Should refunds be approved, they will be processed in the currency in which the Upgrade amount was charged.
10. The fare conditions for the original ticket you purchased shall remain in effect and will be applicable even if your Offer has been accepted and you have been upgraded, including, but not limited to, cancellation policies, change fees, baggage allowances and rules relating to the accrual of frequent flyer miles.
11. The Airline does not guarantee specific seat assignments to passengers whose Offers are accepted and who are upgraded.
12. The Airline reserves the right to modify and otherwise change these Terms and Conditions at any time in its sole discretion. These modifications or changes shall not impact the Offers that have already been accepted.
13. These Terms and Conditions constitute the entire and only understanding between the parties, and replace any prior understandings or agreements (whether oral or written) relating to the subject matter hereof. The Airline shall not archive nor make accessible the contract entered into with you.
14. The failure of the Airline to exercise any of its rights shall not be construed as a waiver or relinquishment of the future performance of any of its rights, and your obligations with respect to such future performance shall continue in full force and effect.
15. These Terms and Conditions shall be governed by the law of Poland. Offers submitted for an Upgrade are deemed to by governed by the law of Poland.
16. These Terms and Conditions should be read in conjunction with Polskie Linie Lotnicze LOT S.A. Conditions of Carriage and are hereby incorporated into and form part of these Terms and Conditions.