Transporting passengers on stretchers
- We can only carry passengers on stretchers in our B737 aircraft.
- Only one person on a stretcher can travel on board a plane.
- The passenger is required to have with them a completed copy of a Medical Information (MEDIF) form - download FORM.
- For the information about the cost of travel on a stretchers please contact our Call Center.
- PLEASE NOTE: In order to ensure the highest possible quality of care, please provide us with the details of your needs no less than 72 hours before departure.