The air carrier is responsibility for passengers and their baggage
Possibility of importing accompanying animals from third countries for non-commercial purposes
Import of animals from third countries for commercial purposes
General conditions of carriage
Terms and conditions of on-line services provided by PLL LOT S.A.
Tarmac Delay Plan
Code-Share Partners Baggage Rules
Website terms conditions
LOT Upgrade Terms and Conditions
Manage your booking online regulations
LOT Upgrade - Terms and Conditions
1. You are entitled to submit to Polskie Linie Lotnicze LOT S.A. in Warsaw ("Airline") an offer for an upgrade of your travel standard ("Upgrade") from:
the LOT Economy Class that was originally purchased by you for travel with the Airline to Business Class (“Upgrade”),
the LOT Premium Economy that was originally purchased by you for travel with the Airline to LOT Business Class (“Upgrade”),
the LOT Economy Class that was originally purchased by you for travel with the Airline to LOT Premium Economy (“Upgrade”).
Offers can only be made on selected flights operated by the Airline and indicated by the Airline on condition that the passenger has a confirmed economy or LOT Premium Class airline ticket for the concerned flight.
|Cabin||LO Qualifying booking classes|
|LOT Premium Economy||P, A, R|
|LOT Economy Class||Y, B, M, E, H, K, Q, T, S, V, W, L, U|
2. All persons who submit an Offer must have reached the age of 18 years if submitted by Polish Citizens or legal age of majority in their country of citizenship if submitted by Non-Polish Citizen at the time the Offer is submitted. If the Offer is submitted on behalf of the other person/persons you shall be deemed to have the authority to act on behalf of and to bind the person or persons named or included on the Offer to these Terms and Conditions.
3. You may submit your Offer via Website by filling in the form available in the "LOT Upgrade" tab in accordance with the instructions provided there.
4. By submitting your Offer, you accept by checking the check box that you are bound by the Offer from the moment of its submission till the acceptance of the Offer by the Airline (the Offer validity period). The Airline will inform you whether your Offer has been accepted not later than 48 hours before the scheduled flight departure time.
5. You may revise or cancel your Offer as long as your Offer has not already been accepted by the Airline but not later than 72 hours prior to the scheduled flight departure time, to which the Airline hereby agrees.
6. All persons who submit an Offer must have full capacity to perform acts in law. If the Offer is submitted on behalf of (an)other person(s), the person submitting the Offer shall be authorised to act for and on behalf of the person concerned.
7. The Airline may accept your Offer any time between 72 and 48 hours prior to the scheduled flight departure time.
In the event the Airline accepts your Offer, your credit card shall be charged the full amount immediately upon acceptance, and the Airline will issue an Upgrade to each passenger included in your original flight booking. The total amount charged will include all applicable pre-payable taxes and fees (if any) for the Upgrade. You will receive two emails, the first will state that the Offer has been accepted and that the Upgrade has been completed, and the second email will contain the new e-ticket. An Upgrade that has been issued by the Airline cannot be assigned, or transferred, in whole or in part to another person or flight except as specified in clause 6 herein.
In the event the Airline does not accept your Offer you will be informed by email, nothing will be charged to/debited from your credit card, there will be no Upgrade and you will retain your original ticket without any additional cost incurred.
8. The Upgrade shall be granted by the Airline subject to the availability of seats, particularly those in the higher class.
9. You shall be notified by e-mail whether your Offer has been accepted not later than 48 hours before the scheduled flight.
10. Once your Offer is accepted by the Airline, you are legally bound to pay the price stated in your Offer, subject to the provisions of par. 13 and 14 below.
11. The Airline does not guarantee specific seat assignments to passengers whose Offers are accepted and who are upgraded.
12. The Airline reserves the right to modify and otherwise change these Terms and Conditions at any time in its sole discretion. These modifications or changes shall not impact the Offers that have already been accepted.
13. These Terms and Conditions constitute the entire and only understanding between the parties, and replace any prior understandings or agreements (whether oral or written) relating to the subject matter hereof. The Airline shall not archive nor make accessible the contract entered into with you.
14. The failure of the Airline to exercise any of its rights shall not be construed as a waiver or relinquishment of the future performance of any of its rights, and your obligations with respect to such future performance shall continue in full force and effect.
15. These Terms and Conditions shall be governed by the law of Poland. Offers submitted for an Upgrade are deemed to by governed by the law of Poland.
16. These Terms and Conditions should be read in conjunction with Polskie Linie Lotnicze LOT S.A. Conditions of Carriage and are hereby incorporated into and form part of these Terms and Conditions.