Your baggage allowance is:
total baggage allowance of up to 30 kg
2 items weighing up to 9 kg and measuring 118cm/55x40x23
EUR 10 per kg*
The carry-on baggage limit may differ in the case of "code-share" flights (those operated by another carrier).
Transaction Fee in USA(per passenger/ ticket)
Online (lot.com) – 14 USD for trips starts IN Poland / 0 USD for trips TO and VIA Poland
On the phone (LOT Call Center US market) – 30 USD
Ticket office US (group tickets) – 30 USD
At the airport US - 35 USD
Transaction Fee in POLAND(per passenger/ ticket)
Online (lot.com) – 45 PLN (around 14USD) for trips starts IN Poland / 0 PLN (0USD) for trips TO and VIA Poland
On the phone (LOT Call Center polish market) – 95 PLN (around 30 USD)
At the offices PL - 140 PLN (around 45 USD)
Checked baggage may not contain the following items:
- items of value, including money;
- precious metals and/or jewellery;
- documents and sales samples, passports, ID documents and/or any other papers of value;
- electronic equipement and optical devices, namely computers, laptops, photographic equipment, mobile phones, cameras and accessories, glasses; medications, keys and so forth;
- items which, on account of their nature and properties, including type, weight or size, tendency to damage, fragility, friability, brittleness, tendency to chip, crack, become crushed or broken, or their particular sensitivity, are unsuitable for carriage;
- hazardous or harmful items which might pose a threat to the aircraft and the people and objects on board.
If a passenger, despite this warning, packs items which should not be transported in their baggage, their carriage will be the passenger's sole responsibility.
Additional items which might become detached during transport should not be fastened or attached to checked baggage. The carrier is not liable for their loss.
Items prohibited from carriage
Explosive materials, such as firecrackers, flares or fireworks; solid or liquid flammable materials, such as spirit, lighter gas, solvents, paints, or matches; radioactive materials; compressed gases, such as aerosols with flammable contents; toxic substances, such as pesticides; corrosive substances; and other hazardous materials, such as items with a strong magnetic field.
For reasons of safety, your baggage may be screened by the Security Services. In accordance with the General Conditions of Carriage, the carrier is liable for neither their actions nor for the results thereof.
PLEASE NOTE! The carrier may refuse to accept checked baggage if it is not packed in a manner guaranteeing its safe carriage when handled with normal care. LOT Polish Airlines recommends that all baggage is marked with an address tag or label. The carrier is not liable for the carriage of easily broken and damaged items, or for money, jewellery and other items of value, or for documents, sales samples and so forth. The carriage of these items is at the sole risk and responsibility of the passenger.
In addition, the following can be carried by the passenger as cabin baggage included in ticket price:
- small handbag;
- coat, cloak or blanket;
- mbrella or walking stick;
- camera or binoculars;
- a pair of crutches or a fully collapsible wheelchair;
- baby food and collapsible pram/pushchair.
Passengers are permitted to carry only small quantities of liquids in their hand luggage. The liquids must be packaged separately in containers not exceeding 100 ml. The containers should be packed in a transparent, re-sealable plastic bag. The maximum quantity of liquid that a passenger may carry is one litre.
- water and other drinks; soups; syrups;
- creams, toners, lotions and oils;
- gels, including hair and shower gels;
- the contents of pressurised containers, including shaving foam, other foams and deodorants;
- pastes and ointments, including toothpaste
- liquid-solid mixtures;
- mascara and other items of a similar consistency.
Items prohibited from carriage:
Weapons, or their component parts, such as ammunition, flares, fireworks or detonators; sharp metal items, such as penknives, pocket knives or clasp knives, daggers or swords; solid or liquid flammable materials, such as spirit, lighter gas, solvents, paints, or matches; compressed gases, such as aerosols with flammable contents; toxic substances, such as pesticides; corrosive substances; and other hazardous materials, such as items with a strong magnetic field.
PLEASE NOTE! If your hand baggage fails to meet the conditions of either the standards in force or security measures, you should be prepared for the possibility of its being questioned and transferred for carriage as checked luggage. In such an event, any and all items of value, documents, laptops, cameras, photographic and telephonic equipment, keys and so forth, must be removed from the baggage in question and may only be transported in the passenger's care.