lot Automated Check-in System lot.
We want to save your time before the flight and make the check-in easy for you. Therefore, we would like to ask you to use the Automated Check-in System. You will be automatically checked in 24 hours before your flight and your boarding pass will be sent to your e-mail address or your phone.
Who can use the automated check-in system?
The system can be used by any Passenger travelling with lot Polish Airlines. All you have to do is register your planned journey not later than 25 hours before your departure hour by calling the lot Contact Center.
The service is active without the need to register
for the following Passengers:
How does the lot Automated Check-in System works?
- lot Business Class passengers
- lot Premium Economy passengers
- STAR ALLIANCE GOLD and STAR ALLIANCE SILVER card holders
- Passengers travelling with children under the age of 12 (tickets of both the child and the guardian are registered under the same reservation)
- Passengers travelling with children under the age of 2 (same as above)
- The system will automatically check you in and send you a message (e-mail or SMS) containing your boarding pass (WEB Boarding Pass or Mobile Boarding Pass).
- You can change your travel parameters (e. g. change the seat assigned to you automatically) using the WEB Check-in or Mobile Check-in app, the links for which will be provided with your boarding information.
- During a security check all you have to do is open your electronic boarding card and show it to the airport authorities.
- Remember – you can only use your electronic boarding card while your phone is connected to the internet. If you do not have such a connection, please proceed to the check-in station and recover your standard, paper boarding card.
You can also cancel your journey in our lot Contact Center or in Passenger service offices.
See you on board!
- Automatic check-in cannot be used in a situation when you require passport information during check-in. It cannot be used in the following countries: Romania, Great Britain, Russia, United States of America, Canada, China, Japan.
- In parallel to the new automatic check-in procedure, other check-in procedures also apply and those include: on-line check-in (using the lot.com website), check-in at a lot Check-in station and lot Self check-in kiosks at the airports.
- Should you require to cancel your journey, please contact our lot Contact Center
- The service is free of chargé, the Passenger does not need to cover any additional costs in regard to registration or service usage.