The air carrier is responsibility for passengers and their baggage
Possibility of importing accompanying animals from third countries for non-commercial purposes
Import of animals from third countries for commercial purposes
General conditions of carriage
Terms and conditions of on-line services provided by PLL LOT S.A.
Tarmac Delay Plan
Code-Share Partners Baggage Rules
Website terms conditions
LOT Upgrade Terms and Conditions
Information on personal data processing
Information about protection in case of insolvency
Information on the processing of personal data as part of the organization of marketing events
Best Price Guarantee - Terms and Conditions
Canadian Air Passenger Protection Regulations
1. The Passenger shall be entitled to present to Polskie Linie Lotnicze LOT S.A. based in Warsaw (”Airline”) an offer concerning obtaining an Upgrade from:
2. Offers can only be made on selected flights operated by the Airline on the condition that the Passenger has a valid Economy or LOT Premium Class Airline ticket for the flight concerned.
Booking classes qualifying for an Upgrade
LOT Premium Class
P, A, R
LOT Economy Class
Y, B, M, E, H, K, Q, T, S, V, W, L, U, O
3. The offer may be submitted via the website, by completing the form accessible through the “LOT Upgrade” tab, according to instructions presented on the website.
4. The Passenger who submits the Offer confirms - by ticking the check box - that the Offer binds the Passenger as from the moment of its submission until being accepted by the Airline (offer binding period). The Airline will inform the Passenger about accepting or rejecting the Passenger’s Offer no later than 48 hours before the planned flight time.
5. The submitted Offer may be revised or cancelled as long as it has not already been accepted by the Airline, but not later than 72 hours prior to the scheduled flight departure time, which the Airline hereby accepts.
6. Persons submitting the Offer must have full legal capacity. If the Offer is submitted on behalf of another person(s), the submitter of the Offer should hold a valid authorization to act for and on behalf of the given Passenger.
7. An Offer submitted by the Passenger in connection with a booking made with the Airline shall entitle the person(s) named in the Offer, subject to these Terms and Conditions, to apply for an Upgrade. If more than one traveller exists in the original flight booking, the Upgrade offer applies to each traveller. The offered amount shall be multiplied by the number of persons included in the original flight booking. Prior to submitting his credit card details, the Passenger shall become familiar with the total amount due for the Upgrade.
8. Granting the Upgrade depends on the Airline’s possibilities, in particular the number of seats available in the higher class.
9. Up to 48 hours before the planned flight, the Passenger will receive an email with information on whether the Offer has been accepted.
10. If the Offer is accepted by the Airline, the Passenger will be required to pay the proposed in the Offer, subject to the provisions of paragraphs 13 and 14 below.
11. In the event the Airline accepts the Offer, the Passenger's credit card shall be charged with the full amount immediately upon such acceptance, and the Airline shall grant an Upgrade to each traveller included in the Passenger's original flight booking. The total amount charged shall include all applicable pre-payable taxes and fees (if any) in respect of the Upgrade. If the Offer is accepted, the Passenger will receive two email messages. The first one shall inform the Passenger that the Offer has been accepted and that the Upgrade has been completed, and the second e-mail shall contain a new e-ticket. An Upgrade that has been issued by the Airline cannot be assigned or transferred in whole or in part to another person or flight except as specified in Article 7 herein.
12. In the event the Airline does not accept the Passenger's Offer, the Passenger shall be informed by e-mail, no amount shall be charged to the Passenger's credit card, there shall be no Upgrade and the Passenger shall retain his original ticket without any additional cost incurred.
13. In the event the Airline cancels the flight and re-accommodates the Passenger to another flight operated by PLL LOT, any Offer made in relation to the original booking may be transferred to the new flight(s), subject always to the availability of seats in Business class, LOT Premium Class or LOT Business Class. If, for any reason, there are not enough seats available in the higher class of service to fulfil the Passenger's Upgrade (only where the Passenger's original Offer has been accepted), any amounts paid by the Passenger for the Upgrade shall be refunded to the credit card that was used for making payment for the Upgrade. If the booking is changed to a flight operated by other airline, the Upgrade will not be transfered to such flight operated by other airline. In this case any amounts paid by you for the Upgrade shall be refunded to the credit card that was used for making payment for the Upgrade in accordance with the above rules.
14. There shall be no possibility of refunding or replacing the Upgrade once the Offer has been accepted by the Airline, except any of the following circumstances occurred:
15. Any refunds to the credit card shall be processed in the currency in which payment was made for the Upgrade.
16. After obtaining the Upgrade, the travel conditions issued for the original ticket remain valid.. This concerns, amongst others: conditions of cancellation and return of the ticket, fee for a change of booking, luggage limits, and rules of adding miles.
17. The Airline does not guarantee the assignment of specific seats to Passengers whose Offers shall be accepted and who have been granted an Upgrade.
18. These Terms and Conditions shall be governed by the Polish law.
19. These provisions are subject to the General Conditions of Carriage of Polskie Linie Lotnicze LOT S.A., available in the “Regulations” tab.
© LOT.com 2020. All rights reserved.