We use cookies to enhance the service on lot.com.
Should you not wish to have cookies sent to your hard disk please change the settings on your browser accordingly.

Privacy and cookies policy for lot.comopens in new window

Excerpt from clauseopens in new window 

Back to home page

Your settings

Your account


Flying to Canada? Entry rules are changing. Canada is introducing a new entry requirement, known as an Electronic Travel Authorization (eTA), for visa-exempt foreign nationals travelling to or transiting through Canada by air. Exceptions include U.S. citizens and travellers with a valid visa. On November 10, 2016, this new requirement became mandatory and travellers will need an eTA before they can board their flight to Canada. To find out more, visit Canada.ca/eTA. *Countries, whose citizens require eTA registration: Andorra, Antigua and Barbuda, Australia, Austria, Bahamas, Barbados, Belgium, Brunei Darussalam, Chile, Croatia, Cyprus, Czech Republic, Denmark, Estonia, Finland, France, Federal Republic of Germany, Greece, Hungary, Iceland, Ireland, Italy, Japan, Republic of Korea, Latvia, Liechtenstein, Lithuania, Luxembourg, Malta, Monaco, Netherlands, New Zealand, Norway, Papua New Guinea, Poland, Portugal, Samoa, San Marino, Singapore, Slovakia, Slovenia, Solomon Islands, Spain, Sweden, Switzerland, United Kingdom

Customs declaration form and visa to Canada

Sample customs declaration form for passengers travelling to Canada - click here to download.

Travelling from Canada

information for passengers travelling from canada to polandPassengers travelling from Canada to Poland must hold valid passport or in special cases passport replacing documents. Passport must be valid for at least three months beyond the period of intended stay.