Save your time before departure and use the Automated Check-in System. 24 hours before your scheduled departure time, we will send your boarding card with the assigned seat number to your e-mail address or mobile phone number.
Who can use the automated check-in system?
The service is available to all passengers travelling with LOT Polish Airlines. You only need to tick the automated check-in option when purchasing your ticket on lot.com or register at least 24 hours before your planned departure date through the LOT Contact Center.
- are travelling in LOT Business Class
- are travelling in LOT Premium Economy Class h
- ave a STAR ALLIANCE GOLD or STAR ALLIANCE SILVER card,
- are travelling with children under the age of 12 years (the tickets of the child and his/her guardian are registered under the same booking)
- are travelling with children under the age of 2 years (as above.)
you will undergo automated check-in without the need to register earlier.
How does LOT Automated Check-in System work?
- The system will conduct automated check-in and send you a message (e-mail or text) with your boarding card (WEB Boarding Pass or Mobile Boarding Pass).
- You can also change your travel parameters (e.g. change the seat assigned to you automatically) using the WEB Check-in or Mobile Check-in app, the links to which will be provided to you in the check-in message.
- During a security check all you have to do is open your electronic boarding card and show it to the airport services.
- Remember that you can use your electronic boarding card only when your mobile phone is online. If you do not have online access on your mobile phone, please report to the baggage cech-in counter at the airport and collect a paper boarding card.
Automatic check-in cannot be used if you are travelling to a country which requires passport data during check-in. In such a case, the check-in options listed in the next point are available. (This applies to flights to Romania, United Kingdom, Russia, Ukraine, United States, Canada, China and Japan)
In addition to the new form of automated check-in, there are also other check-in options: on-line, and at LOT Check-in counters and LOT Self Check-in kiosks at airports.
If you need to cancel your journey, you can do it even after receiving your boarding pass. All you need to do is to contact our LOT Contact Center
The service is free of charge, passengers do not pay any additional expenses on the registration or use of the service.