LOT Business Lounge Polonez
This unique place is located in the Schengen zone on the mezzanine floor of Warsaw Chopin Airport, right behind the security check. Our business lounge offer many amenities that will let you have a good time and relax before your flight. These comfortable and elegant facilities offer you calm environment where you can have a rest or work in peace before your travel.
LOT Business Lounge Polonez is open from 5:00 to 23:00 seven days a week throughout the year.
On entering the lounge, please register at the reception desk.
- Free Wi-Fi access
- Digital press
- An exquisite menu including hot lunch and cold snacks all day long
- A wide selection of alcoholic and non-alcoholic beverages
- A bathroom with shower
- Departure information displays
- A room for babies with a changing table
- An exclusive LOT Elite Lounge zone
- Spa salon Yonelle
- A ticket office where you can buy a ticket, change your booking or check-in for your next flight operated by LOT
Smoking tobacco or using electronic cigarettes in the lounge is forbidden.
The LOT Business Lounge offer is available for:
- LOT Business Class passengers
- LOT Premium Economy passengers on flights to Astana, Tashkent, Riyadh and Dubai at a special, dedicated price.
- Miles & More member with the HON Circle, Senator, Frequent Traveler status (selected flights), and Star Alliance Gold members
- Miles & More program participants who wish to redeem 5,000 award miles for entry to LOT Business Lounges for themselves or their travel companion. Entry includes LOT Polonez (Schengen zone) and Mazurek (non-Schengen zone) Business Lounges at Warsaw Chopin Airport. Check out how to redeem miles for Business Lounge access.
- LOT Premium Economy passengers on flights to China, India, Japan, Canada, South Korea and the USA – for a one-off additional charge of PLN 180 (paid at the main reception desk at LOT Business Lounge Polonez).
- LOT Business Class passengers and LOT Premium Class passengers after paying a fee of PLN 200 traveling on charter flight. The invitation can be purchased at the LOT Polish Airlines ticket offices in Warsaw, at the LOT Transfer Center and directly at our Business Lounge. Passengers who travel in LOT Business Class and have a Star Alliance Gold card will enter our lounge free of charge.
- Passengers traveling on charter flights in LOT Business Class upon presentation of a valid Star Alliance Gold (Miles & More) LOT card. Passengers are also entitled to the privilege of inviting one guest flying in Business Class who holds a charter card for the same flight.
- Passengers on short and medium-haul flights (including to Astana, Tashkent, Riyadh and Dubai) who purchase a single pass. Read more about Business Lounge Access.