- We provide a helpline for our customers:
Office hours : 0900-1700 Mon – Fri , closed on Korean national holidays
Email address : email@example.com
Phone Number : +82-2-3788-0270
- Outside their regular hours LOT Contact Center will assist passengers.
- Post-trip written complaints are handled by LOT Customer Relations team in Warsaw. Complaints should be submitted in writing and our response will be sent by email or mail. Complaints will be handled in English.
- There is an online complaint form and an email address available on here
- Complaints can also be sent by regular mail to the following address:
LOT Polish Airlines
Customer Claims Section 43, Komitetu Obrony Robotników St. 02-146 Warsaw Poland
- Passengers are also able to submit their written complaints at the Seoul airport.
- We will make every effort to provide a written response within 14 days. If it proves impossible due to important reasons, we will acknowledge receipt of a complaint within 14 days and the reason of the delay will be provided. In such cases a substantive response will be sent to the complainant within max. 60 days
-Hard copy complaint form you can download here:
© LOT.com 2020. All rights reserved.