Regulations for using the LOT Business Lounge Polonez
1. LOT Business Lounge is intended for passengers who are waiting for departure flights from Warsaw, operated by one of the Star Alliance airline or are in transit to destinations other than Warsaw.
2. Passenger is obligated to make a registration at the main reception desk of the LOT Business Lounge by presenting valid documents allowing him/her to use the Lounge, which are specified by PLL LOT S.A., i.e.:
- a. A valid on the day of departure boarding pass in the Business class of one of the airlines belonging to Star Alliance, or
- b. A valid on the day of departure boarding pass and the relevant card of the loyalty program of one of the airlines owned by Star Alliance, or
- c. A valid boarding pass for a flight operated by LOT Polish Airlines and a voucher issued by the Miles&More program or LOT Dla Firm program or the Office of LOT Polish Airlines, or
- d. A dedicated invitation.
3. Passenger should have a valid boarding pass on the day of departure from Warsaw, allowing him/her to use the LOT Business Lounge.
4. In order to verify the Passenger’s entitlement to use the lounge, LOT Business Lounge staff has the right to check the compliance of the data indicated in the identity card or passport with the boarding pass of the Passenger using the lounge.
5. ID Passengers have a total ban on using the LOT Business Lounge Polonez as part of ID tickets / does not apply to persons with a dedicated invitation and holders of the relevant statute under Miles&More program.
6. Passengers traveling with children under 12 years of age may bring children into the LOT Business Lounge Polonez on the basis of their privileges. Entry of children over 12 years of age takes place under the same conditions as for adults. HON passengers have additional rights regarding the introduction of their family members to the LOT Business Lounge Polonez.
7. Entry of minors (under 18 years of age) into the LOT Business Lounge Polonez is only possible under the supervision of an adult.
8. Animals may stay in the Lounge in accordance with applicable regulations for travelling with LOT animals.
9. Passengers and carers with children using the LOT Business Lounge are solely responsible for any damage caused by their children , as well as for damage caused by children to third parties in the Lounge.
10. We would kindly like to ask you not to take any food items outside of the LOT Business Lounge Polonez.
11. LOT is not responsible for items brought and left by Passengers in the Lounge. Left items will be transferred to the Lost&Found Office at Chopin Airport / +48 (22) 650 20 06; email@example.com/.
12. Smoking (including electronic cigarettes), taking photographs or bringing luggage trolleys is strictly forbidden.
13. Passengers staying in the Lounge should behave kindly and tolerantly towards other people. Any signs of aggression towards other Passengers and LOT Business Lounge service may result in an entry ban for 6 months.
14. LOT Business Lounge Polonez is open every day from 5:00 a.m. to 11:00 p.m..
15. The rules regarding the maximum stay in the Lounge do not apply to passengers on connecting flights in Warsaw waiting for the next flight, when the inbound and outbound flights are operated on the same day, including flights after midnight, but no later than 5;00 AM the next day.
16. Any comments or concerns regarding the activities of the Lounge may be submitted in the form of an e-mail to LotBusinessLounge@lot.pl, complete the form available at www.lot.com or in writing to the following address:
PLL LOT S.A.
ul. Komitetu Obrony Robotników 43
02-146 Warszawa with a note Complaints Department
17. In the event of non-compliance by Passengers with the rules arising from these Regulations, LOT is entitled to issue a temporary ban on access to the Lounge for a specified period of up to 6 months, and in the event of gross or persistent violation of the above rules, to the total ban on access to the Lounge.
18. In the event that passenger stays at the Lounge, and doesn’t use the ticket on the same day on which was registered in the Lounge, LOT Polish Airlines may charge the passenger with a fee of 150 PLN for using the Lounge. Passenger is obligated to pay the imposed fee within 7 days from the date of receipt of the invoice from PLL LOT S.A.
19. The rules for admission to LOT Business Lounge Polonez are set out in the document “LOT Business Lounge Polonez & Mazurek access rules”, which is an integral part of the Regulations for using the LOT Business Lounge Polonez.
20. These regulations have been in force since 01/01/2022.