Desiring to ensure you maximum safety, we ask you to get acquainted with the following basic principles and good practices:
- To log in, use a unique, dedicated password that is difficult to guess by outsiders.
- Do not use the same password for different accounts and devices.
- Never give and send anyone your login and password and watch out for persons who might impersonate LOT. Our employees do not ask to provide a password.
- Pay attention to whether the login page address (where you enter the user login and the password) is preceded by the "https" and whether the certificate has been correctly issued.
- Watch out for false security certificates. PLL LOT SA does not require you to install additional software or security certificates. If you are asked to perform such activities, it’s probably an attempt at fraud. Then you should contact us.
- Do not download applications from untrusted sources. Download the PLL LOT SA application for mobile devices always from un authorized service (Google Play / AppStore)
If you suspect that your phone or computer has been infected, contact a computer service or ask a trustworthy person for help.
Polskie Linie Lotnicze SA performs tasks arising from the Act of 5 July 2018 on the National Cybersecurity System referred to as NCS, pursuant to which our company has been recognized as an Operator of Essential Services. We make every effort to ensure the safety and continuity of the provision of our services at the highest level.