Aisle or window seat? Front or rear? We all have our preferred seats. Book yours today!
Which seat do you choose?
1. Extra Legroom
Choose a seat with the maximum leg space available on board. You can stretch your legs and enjoy higher travel comfort during your flight.
Want to buy a seat with more legroom at the best price? Take part in the seat bidding!
2. Preferred Seat
Make sure that you have a seat in the front half of the cabin. Choose your preferred seat towards the front of the LOT Economy Class, to be among the first who get off the plane after landing.
3. Standard zone
A standard seat is a good choice when you want to be sure to sit next to your family or friends.
- Seat selection is available on all LOT flights.
- LOT Business Class and LOT Premium Economy Class passengers as well as Miles & More members with HON Circle and Senator status may choose their favourite seat free of charge.
- Passengers traveling in LOT Economy Class on intercontinental flights may choose their favourite seat at an additional charge.
- Passengers traveling in LOT Economy Class on domestic flights around Poland, short and midhaul flights:
- in SAVER tariff may choose their favourite seat at an additional charge,
- in STANDARD tariff may choose their favourite seat in the Standard zone free of charge,
- in FLEX tariff may choose their favourite seat in the Standard zone and in the Preferred Seat zone free of charge.
If you want to choose any seat, order the service at least 36 hours before departure.
After this time, you will be able to choose only those seats that are not occupied, without paying a charge.