LOT Charter flights have been operating within LOT for several years.
On a daily basis, we search for the most optimal solutions for the client in the field of:
- analysis of aircraft availability for "ad hoc" / chain charter flights on the scheduled network,
- analysis of operational possibilities at airports around the world,
- preparation of plane charter appraisals, sales, coordination and supervision over the course of contracted cruises,
We take actions locally and internationally, cooperating with Polish and foreign agents, directing the offer to business partners from around the world.
Our partners are: tour operators, sports associations, club teams, screen stars, artists, actors, musicians, government representatives.
One of the most important events in the development of our business has definitely become the purchase of the Boeing 787 Dreamliner.
This breakthrough moment allowed us to establish several years of cooperation with the Rainbow Tours travel agency, which in comfortable conditions and without stopping transports its customers on board our planes to many exotic places, such as: Cancun in Mexico, Varadero in Cuba, Rio de Janeiro in Brazil , Bangkok in Thailand, Ho Chi Minh in Vietnam and Panama-Tocumen in Panama.
In addition, we deal with tailor-made projects. Company integration trip, charter with humanitarian aid, diplomatic cruise, or maybe anti-terrorist exercises on board the plane in real flight conditions? We are not afraid of challenges.
Contrary to the company's core activity, i.e. the sale of tickets on regular scheduled flights, the Charter Sales Department and ACMI deals with the paid rental of the entire capacity of planes from the LOT Polish Airlines fleet in various formulas.
- standard "CHARTER" - rental of the entire plane, for a flight on the route expected by the customer, date, timetable and the agreed standard (all operational components necessary to perform the operation are provided by the carrier)
- rental of planes from the PLL LOT fleet in the "ACMI" formula (Aircraft / Crew / Maitenance / Insurance - i.e. the plane with the crew, technical service, insurance "outside" to other carriers or acquiring an additional fleet "inside" of the company for current needs operational network of PLL LOT scheduled connections.
We work with airports, handling agents and suppliers all over the world, which allows us to reach even the most exotic airports.
An addition to the B787 Dreamliner, our fleet also includes short-haul aircraft: Embraer 170, Embraer ERJ 175, Embraer ERJ 195 and Boeing 737 as well as mid-range Boeing 737-800; Boeing 737 Max 8 - the youngest child in the Boeing family and the newest aircraft in the LOT fleet, using the latest technological solutions.
We provide services only B2B, if you are interested in establishing cooperation, we encourage you to contact us directly at email@example.com or via the online form.