Annex no 5: Principles of offering the Digital Press Service
ANNEX NO 5 TO THE REGULATIONS FOR PROVIDING SERVICES BY ELECTRONIC MEANS from September 1, 2018 - "Principles of offering the Digital Press Service"
1. PLL LOT S.A. acts as an intermediary in offering passengers who have purchased an electronic flight ticket on any chosen route the Digital Press Service consisting in access to electronic press for the period of air travel in both free and paid options.
2. The provider of the Digital Press service is Media Carrier GmbH with its headquarters in Muthmannstraße 1, 80939 Munich, Germany, entry number court register HRB 194121, VAT ID DE 177565626 (hereinafter "Digital Press Service Provider"). The Digital Press service is provided by the Digital Press Service Provider on the basis of its own regulations for the provision of the Digital Press Service (hereinafter "Service Regulations"), which is accepted by the passenger each time before using the Digital Press Service.
3. Free option Digital Press services is a limited free access to electronic press consisting in access to a certain number of press downloads as part of an electronic air ticket purchased by a passenger. The number of press downloads in the free quota depends on the length of the flight and the selected travel class. In the case of a journey with a layover, the limits for the routes are combined. The passenger receives information about the received free limit of press downloads under the Digital Press Service in the confirmation electronic air ticket. Detailed information on the scope of press downloads within the free limit is available at the following link: digitalpress.
4. Paid option of the Digital Press service is a paid access to the electronic press, which the passenger may use after using the free limit of press downloads as part of the purchased electronic air ticket. Payment is made directly to the Digital Press Service Provider according to the price list and on the terms set out in the Regulations of the Service applied by the Digital Press Service Provider.
5. The condition for using the Digital Press Service is to purchase an electronic air ticket on any chosen route and then log in to the Digital Press Service Provider's website, providing the flight booking number and the passenger's name. Detailed information on access to the Digital Press service is available at the following link: digitalpress.
6. Any complaints regarding using the free access to the Digital Press Service should be reported to PLL LOT S.A. to the e-mail address: email@example.com or by post to the address of Polskie Linie Lotnicze LOT S.A., ul. Komitet Obrony Robotników 43, 02-146 Warsaw, within 21 days from the disclosure of the reasons for the complaint. Provisions of §8 of the Regulations for the provision of electronic services by PLL LOT S.A. are suitable for use. In other cases (regarding the use of the Digital Press Service) complaints should be submitted directly to the Digital Press Service Provider in accordance with the provisions of the Regulations of the Service applied by the Digital Press Service Provider.