According to the GDPR, you are entitled to the following rights, which may be exercised by contacting PLL LOT S.A. using any means of communication:
1) The right of access to your personal data, i.e. to obtain from PLL LOT S.A. Information about the processing of your data or a demand to provide a copy of data;
2) The right to demand a correction of your data by indicating any incorrect personal data that concern you, and a demand to correct or update them;
3) The right to demand that your personal data are removed; PLL LOT S.A. is entitled to refuse the removal of data in circumstances defined in law regulations;
4) The right to request to limit the processing of your personal data by indicating which data should be limited in terms of processing;
5) The right to submit an objection regarding the processing of your personal data based on a legally justified interest of PLL LOT S.A., for reasons relating to special circumstances concerning you;
6) File a complaint to the supervisory authority (the President of the Personal Data Protection Office).