You have the following rights related to the processing of your data:
1) ) the right of access to your personal data by requesting access to or sending copies of all your personal data processed by PLL LOT S.A. as well as information on the processing of your data;
2) to demand that your personal data is rectified
by informing which elements of your personal data are incorrect;
3) to demand that your personal data is erased; PLL lot S.A. has a right to refuse to erase data
in cases permitted by law;
4) to demand limited processing of your personal data;
5) to demand that your personal data is transferred by PLL LOT S.A through the preparation and transfer of the personal data provided by you to another controller or to You in a structured, commonly used machine-readable format; only data processed under a contract may be transferred;
6) to object to the processing of your personal data.
In order to exercise the above-mentioned rights, contact us using any means of communication.
The right to object
To the extent to which we process your personal data based on our legitimate interests – you can object to the processing of your data due to your particular situation.
You have also the right to lodge a complaint to a supervisory authority, especially
in the member state of your habitual residence, your place of work or the place of the alleged infringement, if it is found that the processing of your personal data violates the provisions of the GDPR. In Poland, this function is held by the President of the Data Protection Office.