We are open to your needs. If for whatever reason, be it dietary, religious or just individual preferences, you would like to have a special meal on board, you can choose it from our rich menu. Our special meal menu is available in all cabin classes on long-haul flights, and in LOT Business Class on short-haul flights.
We offer a wide selection of special meals on board our aircraft:
Special meals available on flights from Warsaw. Special meals offered on flights from other airports may vary.
- Vegetarian-Asian (AVML) - a meal for vegetarians, prepared and spiced in the Indian style,
- For diabetics (DBML) – a meal suitable for diabetic passengers who require a balanced meal with low sugar content,
- Gluten-free (GFML) – a meal suitable for passengers on a gluten-free diet,
- Vegetarian/Vegan (VGML) – a meal which does not contain any animal products or products of animal origin,
- Low calorie (LCML) – a meal suitable for passengers on a low-calorie diet,
- Vegetarian lacto ovo (VLML) – a meal for vegetarians who eat dairy products,
- Low-lactose (NLML) – a meal containing non-lactose milk products. It is not suitable for passengers who are allergic to cow's milk.
- Low-purine (PRML) – a meal suitable for passengers with gout,
- Special requests (SPML) – composed without two selected allergens,
- No peanuts (NPML)*.
* NPML does not contain peanuts or peanut derivatives. The complex process of preparing meals and the aircraft loading procedures mean that we can’t guarantee that the environment on board the aircraft will be completely free of peanuts. It is also beyond our control whether passengers carry peanuts or use products containing them, including meals and snacks delivered by PLL LOT. Therefore, despite our efforts, we are unable to ensure allergen-free environment for people allergic to peanuts. Please take all necessary precautions with respect to the risk of allergen exposure. If you have any concerns about your ability to travel, we encourage you to consult your plans with a doctor. Remember that you undertake the journey on your own responsibility.
Special meals are available at no extra cost.
You can order your meal through our LOT Contact Center or Manage My Booking. Remember that your request for the service must be submitted at least 24 hour before the scheduled departure.
Did you know that with a lot.com account, you can choose your favourite meal? It will automatically be added to your next booking.
Note! There are exceptional circumstances, such as flight cancellations, delays, swap of planes or carriers operating a given flight – in such situations we may not be able to fulfill your request for a special meal, including a peanut-free meal. We ask for your understanding in these rare cases.
Do you wish to learn more about a specific dish or ask about potential allergenic ingredients? Our crew will answer your every question!
Have a delicious travel!