Child at the airport
Facilities at the Warsaw airport
Families check in at a special counter
For passengers traveling with families, we have prepared a dedicated Family Check-In desk. It will make baggage and ticket check-in much easier and the young ones will feel all grown-up. In addition, the Lotek Corner located just nearby invites all children to play!
After arriving at the airport, head for the LOT zone in Sector D; that’s where you will find the Family Check-In.
If you already have boarding passes (collected online) please go straight to the security check.
- Take advantage of dedicated family passageways in each of the security check-in areas;
- You’ll find complimentary strollers in the transfer area,
- and you will have access to 19 rooms equipped with a changing table, a washbasin and a feeding chair.
Waiting for the plane
The airport is an incredibly fascinating place. Planes taking off and landing, curious vehicles moving on the tarmac, strange sounds coming from all around... To help your child fully experience the attractions this amazing place has to offer, plan to arrive at the airport a little earlier. You can find the entrance to the observation deck near the train station and coach terminal, in the public area near the arrivals hall in Zone AB, but remember to go through security at the appropriate time.
If your child feels like going a little wild, take them to one of three playgrounds we’ve designed especially for little travelers.
At the Warsaw airport, you will find:
- the Monkey Grove located between gates 36 and 39 in the Schengen area;
- a Dreamliner plane, where your child will feel like a pilot, located at gate 1 in the Schengen area;
- the Monkey Grove near gate 20 past passport control in the Non-Schengen area.
Thanks to these facilities, your children will have a lot of fun, and the whole trip will become a great adventure.