Regulations for using the LOT Business Lounge Polonez
1. LOT Business Lounge is intended for passengers who are waiting for departure flights from Warsaw, operated by one of the Star Alliance airline or are in transit to destinations other than Warsaw.
2. Passenger is obligated to make a registration at the main reception desk of the LOT Business Lounge by presenting valid documents allowing him/her to use the Lounge, which are specified by PLL LOT S.A., i.e.:
a. A valid on the day of departure boarding pass in the Business class of one of the airlines belonging to Star Alliance, or
b. A valid on the day of departure boarding pass and the relevant card of the loyalty program of one of the airlines owned by Star Alliance, or
c. A valid boarding pass for a flight operated by LOT Polish Airlines and a voucher issued by the Miles&More program or LOT Dla Firm program or the Office of LOT Polish Airlines, or
d. A dedicated invitation.
3. Passenger should have a valid boarding pass on the day of departure from Warsaw, allowing him/her to use the LOT Business Lounge.
4. Animals may stay in the Lounge in accordance with applicable regulations for travelling with LOT animals.
5. Passengers and carers with children using the LOT Business Lounge are solely responsible for any damage caused by their children , as well as for damage caused by children to third parties in the Lounge.
6. LOT is not responsible for items brought and left by Passengers in the Lounge. Left items will be transferred to the Lost&Found Office at Chopin Airport / +48 (22) 650 20 06; email@example.com/.
7. Smoking (including electronic cigarettes), taking photographs or bringing luggage trolleys is strictly forbidden.
8. Passengers staying in the Lounge should behave kindly and tolerantly towards other people. Any signs of aggression towards other Passengers and LOT Business Lounge service may result in an entry ban for 6 months.
9. The maximum total daily time spent in the Lounge is 4 hours, after which PLL LOT may charge a fee of 120 PLN, which the passenger undertakes to pay at the reception of the Lounge. The maximum time of stay does not apply to passengers on connecting flights in Warsaw awaiting the next flight, while arrival and departure flights are carried out on the same day. Also include any flights that take place after midnight, but no later than 5.00 a.m. the next day.
10. LOT Business Lounge Polonez is open every day from 5:00 a.m. to 11:00 p.m..
11. Any comments or concerns regarding the activities of the Lounge may be submitted in the form of an e-mail to LotBusinessLounge@lot.pl, complete the form available at www.lot.com or in writing to the following address:
PLL LOT S.A.
ul. Komitetu Obrony Robotników 43
02-146 Warszawa with a note Complaints Department
12. In the event of non-compliance by Passengers with the rules arising from these Regulations, LOT is entitled to issue a temporary ban on access to the Lounge for a specified period of up to 6 months, and in the event of gross or persistent violation of the above rules, to the total ban on access to the Lounge.
13. In the event that passenger stays at the Lounge, and doesn’t use the ticket on the same day on which was registered in the Lounge, LOT Polish Airlines may charge the passenger with a fee of 150 PLN for using the Lounge. Passenger is obligated to pay the imposed fee within 7 days from the date of receipt of the invoice from PLL LOT S.A.
14. The rules for admission to LOT Business Lounge Polonez are set out in the document “LOT Business Lounge Polonez & Mazurek access rules”, which is an integral part of the Regulations for using the LOT Business Lounge Polonez.
15. These regulations have been in force since 01/01/2022.
Special rules for using LOT Business Lounge Polonez during the period of restrictions related to the COVID-19 epidemic:
1. LOT Polish Airlines reserves the right to limit the number of passengers staying in the Lounge in accordance with the requirements of the applicable legal regulations in this regard.
2. Passengers staying in the Lounge should keep a distance of at least 4.9 ft from other guests. This rule doesn’t apply to passengers travelling together and staying at the same household as well as passengers travelling together on a business trip.
3. It is obligatory to wear a protective masks in the Lounge, except places marked as mask-free zone.
4. The Lounge can’t be used by passengers whose body temperature is above 99o F.