The data subject has the following rights regarding the processing of their personal data, carried out by contacting LOT using any means of communication:
1) right of access to the personal data or the providing aa copy of the personal data processed by LOT,
2) right to rectification of inaccurate personal data
3) right to obtain the erasure of personal data; LOT has the right to refuse to delete data in cases specified by law,
4) right to obtain restriction of processing personal data by indicating which data should be restricted in terms of processing,
5) right to data portability – to receive personal data in a structured, commonly used and machine-readable format and have the right to transmit those data to another controller,
6) right to object to processing personal data , on grounds relating to data subjects particular situation,
7) right to lodge a complaint with a supervisory authority.