Redeem your miles in LOT Business Lounges at Chopin Airport in Warsaw
Now you can take advantage of the privilege, which have status cards or invite a traveling companion who has no status card in the Miles & More programme. Simply spend 5 000 award miles on voucher to the LOT Business Lounge Polonez (Schengen zone) or Mazurek (non-Schengen zone) at the Warsaw Chopin airport.
How to spend miles on voucher to the Business Lounge?
- Call your Miles & More Service Team from Monday to Friday at the latest by 16:00 on the day before departure at +48 22 577 72 22 or at a phone number dedicated to status members.
- Spend miles.
- Provide accurate data about the flight: reservation number / ticket number, passenger's last name, flight number and date.
- Go directly to LOT Business Lounge Polonez or Mazurek at Warsaw Chopin airport.
- Order can be made between a maximum of two weeks and a minimum of one working days before departure from Monday to Friday until 16:00.
- Entry valid only on flights operated by LOT Polish Airlines.
- Entry is possible max. 4 hours before departure.
- Before entering the passanger must show an ID card / passport and voucher.
- One voucher can only be used by one passenger.
- The entrance is single-use and valid only for the Business Lounge Polonez or Mazurek at Warsaw Chopin Airport.
- Change of passenger's data or resignation is not possible.
- Return is possible only in case of canceled flight. Then the full number of miles will be returned to the member's account within 7 days after contact with Local Miles & More Service Team.
- Service is available both for passengers departing from Warsaw and in transit.
- Service is available only ofr Miles & More member from Polish market.
- Miles from Mileage Pooling cannot be used for vouchers.
- Entry of minors (under 18 years of age) into the LOT Business Lounge Polonez/Mazurek is only possible under the supervision of an adult authorized to enter the Lounge.