Baggage on short-haul flights
Check out the limits applicable to carry-on and checked baggage on flights to destinations in Poland, Europe and the Middle East (including Dubai).
1. Carry-on baggage
- Carry-on luggage must fit in the overhead locker on board or under the passenger seat in front.
- Dimensions of each item of baggage should not exceed 55 cm of height, 40 cm of width, and 23 cm of depth.
- If your carry-on baggage exceeds the allowed limit, additional charges will apply. Check out the charges excess carry-on baggage.
In addition, included in the price of your ticket, you may take one of the following items as your carry-on baggage:
- a handbag/men's bag or small backpack or sachet/fanny pack (max. 2kg, dimensions 40 cm x 35 cm x 12 cm),
- a laptop,
- an umbrella,
- a small photo camera or a pair of binoculars.
Apart from one of the above mentioned it is allowed to take:
- for persons travelling with children - a collapsible pram or stroller, and baby food,
- for disabled persons - a wheelchair (it will be put in the baggage hold before boarding and returned upon landing), crutches or other medical equipment for personal use.
2. Checked baggage
- Dimensions of one baggage item must not exceed 158 cm (height + width + depth).
- If your baggage exceeds the allowed free-of-charge limit (in terms of weight, quantity or dimensions), an additional charge will apply. Read the charges for excess baggage.