Important information
Entry restrictions in selected countries due to preventive epidemiological actions (Coronavirus)

쿠키를 하드디스크에 저장하지 않으시려면, 브라우저의 설정을 변경하십시오.

lot.com의 개인정보 및 쿠키정책 새창에서 열림

홈페이지로 돌아가기

Your settings

나의 계정

Travel to/from USA

Before you start your journey, make sure you have the appropriate documents such as: a valid passport, visa (if required) or other document (as proof of identity), which authorizes you to enter the territory of a foreign country. If you are travelling to the United States and in possession of a Polish passport, remember that you also need to have a U.S. visa. For full information regarding travelling to the United States, please visit the American Embassy website at:

Important information for passengers travelling to/from/via the United States is to adjust to the following regulations of the U.S. authorities:
1) During check-in process please provide all the required information (Advance Passenger Information System), including details as below:

  • surname
  • name
  • sex
  • nationality
  • passport no., country of issue, expiry date
  • green Card information (if applicable)
  • country of citizenship code
  • residence address in country of destination

2) In case of possessing a passport of issuing country*, which is a part of the „Visa Waiver Program (VWP)”, electronic travel authorization to/from/via the United States (ESTA -ElectronicSystem for Travel Authorization) is required. Please find the on-line registration at:

We kindly remind you, that passengers not in possession of neither visa, nor registered in the ESTA system, will not be accepted onboard for travel to the United States.

*Countries, whose citizens require ESTA registration: Andorra, Australia, Austria, Belgium, Brunei Darussalam, Chile, Czech Republic, Denmark, Estonia, Finland, France, Germany, Greece, Hungary, Iceland, Ireland, Italy, Japan, Latvia, Liechtenstein, Lithuania, Luxembourg, Malta, Monaco, Netherlands, New Zealand, Norway, Portugal, San Marino, Singapore, Slovakia, Slovenia, South Korea, Spain, Sweden, Switzerland, Taiwan, United Kingdom.

Customs declaration form and visa to USA

Travel to/from Canada

Flying to Canada? Entry rules are changing.
Canada is introducing a new entry requirement, known as an Electronic Travel Authorization (eTA), for visa-exempt foreign nationals travelling to or transiting through Canada by air. Exceptions include U.S. citizens and travellers with a valid visa.
Starting August 1, 2015, eligible travellers can apply online for an eTA. On March 15, 2016, this new requirement will become mandatory and travellers will need an eTA before they can board their flight to Canada. To find out more, visit  

Information for passengers flying to Canada

With effect from 1st January 2009, only holders of biometric passports, also known as e-passports, issued on or after 28th August 2006, will be exempt from Canada's temporary resident visa requirement. At the same time, please note that temporary passports are non-biometric. In view of this fact, temporary passport holders are obliged to obtain a temporary resident visa before commencing their journey to Canada. As of 1st January 2009, holders of non-biometric Polish and Lithuanian passports are required to obtain a temporary resident visa for Canada. If you have any queries, please visit the Canadian Embassy's website at

Customs declaration form and visa to Canada

Sample customs declaration form for passengers travelling to Canada - click here to download.

Travelling from Canada


Passengers travelling from Canada to Poland must hold valid passport or in special cases passport replacing documents. Passport must be valid for at least three months beyond the period of intended stay.